Beeswax Pumpkin Candle
Beeswax candles create a warm glow, and a natural sweet aroma that helps lighten your mood. Beeswax burns clean and generates negative ions which help clear the air of pollutants including dust and mold.
Enjoy a relaxing candle light evening at home, or gift a relaxing evening to a friend.
Our candles are hand made using 100% Pure Canadian Beeswax. Note that the color of "natural" beeswax may vary from pale yellow to medium brown.
Candle Safety Notice
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles on a flat, heat resistant surface. Always use a candle holder designed for the specific type of candle being burned.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
Trimming the wick is only necessary when it becomes too long, which may result in a bit of black smoke coming off the top. If necessary, trim wick to ¼” and ensure wick is straight.
Light candle at the base of the wick.
To extinguish the candle use a wick dipper (a metal rod with a curved end) to dip the wick into the wax pool and immediately straighten the wick back up ready for the next burn.