Beeswax Food Wraps
The planet friendly alternative to plastic/seran wrap. Wrap a sandwich, cheese, produce, and cover a bowl.
The wraps are made of 100% cotton, our own raw beeswax, and organic jojoba oil.
The wraps are:-
- Biodegradeable./ compostable
How to use your wraps: WRAP IT, WASH IT, REUSE IT
Each package contains three wraps.
- Two 10 x 10’s*
- One 12 x 20’s*
*(sizes in inches)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I put my wrap in the microwave? No, Beeswax wraps can not go in the microwave.
- Can I wrap my meat in my wrap? We do not recommend wrapping any meat in the wraps.
- How long will my wraps last for? Beeswax wraps can last up to one year with correct care. Once you see your wrap starting to crease where it has been folder for a while, you can simply pop the wraps in the oven at 200 degrees fahrenheit on parchment paper and let the wax resettle. Let them sit for 2 minutes and then pull them out, wave it to dry (CAUTION: May be Hot) and it will be ready to reuse.
- How do I wash the wraps? Make sure to hand wash your wraps in cool water. Using a small amount of dish soap (biodegradable is the best) you can lightly scrub your wrap to clean it. You can dry it and store it in your drawer, cupboard or on the counter.
- Can the wraps be used in the freezer? Yes, you can. Just wrap your food item as normal to create a tight seal and pop in the freezer or fridge.