Beeswax Food Bags / Pouches
The planet friendly alternative to plastic/saran wrap. These bags / pouches are perfect for a sandwich, snacks and cheeses.
The bags are made of 100% cotton, our own raw beeswax, and organic jojoba oil.
The bags are:-
- Biodegradeable / compostable
How to use your bags: WASH IT, REUSE IT
Each package contains two bags / pouches.
- One 7 x 11
- One 4.5 x 7
*(sizes in inches)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I put my bag in the microwave? No, Beeswax bags can not go in the microwave.
- Can I put raw meat in my beeswax bag? We do not recommend putting any raw meat in the wraps.
- How long will my bags last for? Beeswax bags can last up to one year with correct care. Once you see your bag starting to crease where it has been folded for a while, you can simply pop the wraps in the oven at 200 degrees fahrenheit on parchment paper and let the wax resettle. Let them sit for 2 minutes and then pull them out, wave it to dry (CAUTION: May be Hot) and it will be ready to reuse.
- How do I wash the bags? You should hand wash your bags in cool water. Using a small amount of dish soap (biodegradable is the best) you can lightly scrub your bag to clean it. You can dry it and store it in your drawer, cupboard or on the counter.
- Can the bags be used in the freezer? Yes, you can.