100% Pure Beeswax
Did you know Beeswax is the oldest and purest wax in the world. It is perfect for cosmetic, food and hobby uses. With a high water-holding capacity, it is great for lotions, lip balms and skin care products. Beeswax soothes and softens the skin, protects from dehydration and provides antibacterial properties. Our beeswax is great for making candles too.
Our Beeswax is 100% natural and raw.
Size: 1oz bar (28.34g); 1lb block (453.59g)
Candle Safety Notice
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles on a flat, heat resistant surface. Always use a candle holder designed for the specific type of candle being burned.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
Trimming the wick is only necessary when it becomes too long, which may result in a bit of black smoke coming off the top. If necessary, trim wick to ¼” and ensure wick is straight.
Light candle at the base of the wick.
To extinguish the candle use a wick dipper (a metal rod with a curved end) to dip the wick into the wax pool and immediately straighten the wick back up ready for the next burn.